Transfer your number to magicJack Wireless
Modified on: Fri, 11 Feb, 2022 at 11:46 AM
When you begin the process of transferring your number to magicJack Wireless, it’s important that you have all your account-related information beforehand to ensure a smooth activation.
magicJack Wireless uses the account related information gathered for the number transfer process (moving your phone number to magicJack Wireless). Your previous carrier uses information similar to a username/password to confirm the account holders request to transfer (release) the number to magicJack Wireless.
- Your current phone number
- The billing address as it displays on the previous carriers account
- The full name as it displays on the previous carriers account
- The last four digits of your social security number
Important Note: Please keep in mind that you should not cancel your previous account before you are ready to transfer your number and switch to magicJack Wireless as cancelling service could cause you to lose your number.
In addition to the list above above, use the chart below to determine what additional information you’ll need in order to transfer your number.
- Account number: The format is 000000000-00000, enter the number in the magicJack Wireless form.
- This can be found in your online account by going to My Verizon > Account > Account Overview - account number listed at top
- PIN (6 digits, more information available here)
- Account number: The account number is your phone number with Verizon. When you enter your account number, it should begin with a capital 'A' then the phone number
- PIN (4 digits, more information available here)
- Account number: 9 or 12 digit Account number (older accounts have 9 digits)
- PIN: Specific Number Transfer PIN Requirred
Customers can generate the 6-digit Number Transfer PIN via the myAT&T app, by dialing PORT* from the AT&T device, or from their myAT&T account online:
- From your myAT&T account online - go to your profile and select Profiles & Permissions
- Scroll to Transfer phone number and select Request a new PIN
- The Number Transfer PIN will display on the screen.
- If you do not receive the message, you should contact AT&T Mobility
- Account number: A 9 digit number which can be found at the top center of your bill and on your online account page
- PIN (6-10 digits): This is the same as the call-in passcode when you call Sprint customer service.
- Account number: Located in the upper-right hand corner of your bill or in your account page.
- PIN (can be obtained by calling T-Mobile): This is the same as the call-in passcode when you call T-Mobile Customer service.
- Account number (this is your 10 digit phone number with “1” in front)
- PIN (4 digits): To set a PIN, dial 611, say "no" to refill, choose "manage my account", choose "change my account PIN", then set your 4-digit PIN
- Account number: 9 digit account number can be found on your online Metro PCS profile
- PIN (typically your 8-digit birthdate)
- Account number: Located in your online account or by calling US Cellular customer service
- PIN (4 digits): The last four digits of your SSN and if not sure contact US Cellular customer service
- 9 digit Account Number – Located on the Bill, online account or by calling Consumer Cellular customer service
- PIN - No passcode, use 0000 if required
- Account Number – Can be found online or by contacting Cricket customer service
- PIN – is the AID or Authorization ID – Can be obtained by contacting Cricket customer service
- Account Number – ICCID (SIM Card #) – Can be located in the phone settings menu
- PIN – last 4 digits of the phone number or contact Straight talk customer service to obtain
- Account Number – This is the Phones MEID/IMEI – Can be located in the phone settings menu
- PIN – last 4 digits of the phone number or contact customer service to obtain
If you do not have the necessary information on hand, call your previous carrier’s customer service line and they will provide you with what you need
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.